SolarEdge Power Optimiser
Module Add-On for Commercial Installations for Australia
P600 / P700 / P800p / P800s (All Available)
The most cost effective solution for commercial and large field installations
- Specifically designed to work with SolarEdge inverters
- Up to 25% more energy
- Superior efficiency (99.5%)
- Balance of System cost reduction; 50% less cables, fuses and combiner boxes, over 2x longer string lengths possible
- Fast installation with a single bolt
- Advanced maintenance with module-level monitoring
- Module-level voltage shutdown for installer and firefighter safety
- Use with two PV modules connected in series or in parallel
Click here to know more
Monitoring Platform Mismatch Analysis Report
In a SolarEdge system, power optimisers perform module-level Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT), eliminating mismatch-related power losses. However, any remaining high mismatch between modules (i.e. due to different rates of module aging), may indicate underperforming modules.
Use the SolarEdge Mismatch Analysis Report, which aggregates the relevant mismatch data, to help you detect those underperforming modules. Early detection of module mismatch can prevent costly repairs and improve off-site maintenance planning.
Reduce the impact of underperforming modules using in-depth diagnostics:
- Stay on top of problematic external conditions such as shading or underperforming modules
- Improve your site performance, potentially increasing both energy output and ROI
Read this case study to learn how the Mismatch Analysis Report helped reduce the installer’s operation and maintenance costs.
You can also watch a SolarEdge customer describe how this feature has benefited his company.
For additional information, refer to this application note.
SolarEdge System Design Eliminates Need for String Fuses
String design and installation is significantly different in a SolarEdge system when compared to a traditional string inverter. With SolarEdge systems, PV modules do not get directly connected in series. In addition, different overcurrent protection mechanisms are used. Consequently, the behaviour of a SolarEdge system in fault conditions differs from that of a traditional string inverter system. Fuses are therefore not required.
To learn more, read this application note.
- Additional components are not required
- Simpler installation