The SolarEdge GSM Cellular kit enables Internet connectivity from the inverter to the SolarEdge Cloud-based Monitoring Platform with no need to rely on the homeowner’s internet connection. The cellular modem is installed directly inside the SolarEdge inverter and connected to an external antenna, simplifying the communication set up and saving on installation time. Two seperate models are available: one supporting the GSM network, and one supporting the CDMA network.
- Connects SolarEdge inverters wirelessly to the Internet
- Reports module level data over cellular
- Eliminates the need for Internet infrastructure at the site
- Outdoor rated when installed within the inverter enclosure
- Enables remote analysis and troubleshooting
- Immediate monitoring connection feedback
The GSM Cellular Modem provides wireless communication between the inverter and the SolarEdge monitoring server. All SolarEdge inverters are available with a built-in GSM modem. The modem is pre-installed inside the SolarEdge inverter and connected to an external antenna, simplifying the communication setup and saving on installation time.
Prices are ex GST and freight