Manufactured according to German standards, each Luxor photovoltaic module is marked by a special level of durability and reliability. A durable plug-in connection guarantees reliable power contact for every weather. Compatible with current assembly systems through the torsionally stiff and corrosion-free hollow-section frame made of anodised aluminium.
Luxor Panel 200W
- Special features
- Guaranteed positive output tolerance of +1.5 Wp to +6.49 Wp
- Power class sorting for the optimization of the system
- Production in Europe and Asia
- Can be used for snow loads of up to 5,400 Pa
- Exclusive use of brand components
- Regular monitoring of the production quality and of the module performance (10 units per 1,000) by independent institutions (TÜV/ISE)
About LUXOR Solar
LUXOR has accumulated many years’ experience in the photovoltaics market and is fully aware of the market’s demands and customer requirements. The Stuttgart-based company designs, develops and manufactures modules that meet the highest standards in terms of quality, durability and energy yield in selected production sites.
“THE LUXOR ASSORTMENT IS SMALL BUT PERFECTLY FORMED. BECAUSE WE CONCENTRATE ON THE ESSENTIALS.”
All Luxor solar modules are manufactured to the quality standards of German engineers at international sites. By production partners with which we have worked for many years. And who give us the guarantee that our solar modules are always made to the same quality.
Please note that all prices are exclusive of GST