Don’t let winter slow down your install rate!
Maximise your revenue with larger systems using Fronius.
If you are looking for a high return on investment (ROI) from your project in the long term, it’s not enough only to look at the purchase costs of the inverter.
The initial costs of the whole system and the operating costs over its entire service life are what really make the difference.
Using the Fronius Eco in commercial systems helps you save significantly on BOS costs.
We’ve extended project pricing to systems under 100kW until 31st August, 2018 making the Fronius Eco even more competitive.
Some advantages of using Fronius in commercial installations include:
- Wall or roof mounted with high power density to make installations quick, easy, flexible and space effective.
- Field serviceable via the Fronius Service Partner program reducing O&M costs and maximising system uptime with 1 trip to site.
- Easy export limiting via the Fronius Smart Meter and Solar.web
- 5+5 warranty for absolute peace of mind
- 24/7 online support via our SOS platform
The award winning SnapINverter design allows residential install crews to transition to commercial PV with minimal fuss, making the move to larger systems pain free.